After a horrible month or two of having to go out and buy beer like a savage, I finally have my keezer fully stocked with delicious liquid refreshment.
The ESB-ish thing I made the other week was just connected to gas tonight. I am following the Brülosophy Quick Carb schedule for it, which I have had respectable results with in the past. Didn't take any pictures of it...not much to see at this point in any case.
I have another 2.5 gallon keg with a batch of Danger Dave's Dragon Blood wine. I will be doing a post about it soon, but I gotta say how impressed I am with it, at least with the color.
My final keg is my 5 gallon one...filled with W00tStout. A 13% ABV monster of a beer. I've been dying to try this one since I poured it into the fermentors (had to split the batch) in February. Finally, it nears completion. I've tasted a bit of it cold but flat as it's carbing up (which is taking a while...). Very complex, but its a little hard to drink. Given how thick it is, it might not have attenuated fully. I'll do a full review and write up of the process once it is ready.
One last picture: my keezer/fermentation chamber in keezer mode.
It's a tight fit, but it works well.